House of Code is a subsidiary company of the online estate agency Immowelt AG. As an experienced and creative software development service provider, we are exclusively working on projects of its popular real-estate platform Immowelt.de and participating in projects within the AVIV group. The group is a part of Axel Springer SE, the largest European digital publishing house based in Germany, with numerous multimedia news brands (such as Bild, Die Welt, Business Insider) and more than 15,000 employees. Find more about us on: https://houseofcode.tech/.
We keep growing - that's why we are looking for colleagues who want to develop personally and professionally in a future-proof industry and who want to have freedom of design, development prospects, and a lot of fun in their job in a dynamic company with an open corporate culture.
Do you want to work in an agile environment and regularly exchange ideas with other agile coaches in order to achieve great things together? Do you promote a continuous learning process with your open nature and your agile mindset? Then you are right with us.
In addition to exciting projects, we are giving you the opportunity to get to know other tools and technologies and to work internationally.
Sounds good? Then take a look at the details and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
What's waiting for you:
- Together with your colleagues, as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach, you have organizational and methodological responsibility for a cross-functional team
- You organize and moderate Scrum meetings and accompany the team in fulfilling the sprint goals by proactively removing obstacles
- You identify weak points and are constantly looking for ways to increase the team's performance
- You will advise the Product Owner on developing the product vision, stories and maintaining the backlog
- You are on the road as a process optimizer, mediator, and impediment killer and work actively on strengthening the self-organization and personal responsibility of the team
- You work with the other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters as a team to drive improvements across the company
- You share your knowledge and experience and actively support us in continuously increasing our performance
What sets you apart:
- You have already gained several years of practical experience as an agile coach or scrum master
- You are strong in communication and have good moderation and coaching skills to clarify professional, methodological, and technical questions
- You have a pronounced solution orientation and the willingness to always find new and creative approaches to challenges
- Ideally, you have experience in project management and/or product management, software development, or quality management
- You are curious and open-minded and enjoy tasks in change management and organizational development
- You are enthusiastic about using your knowledge and skills to help us create the next generation of our successful products
- You have high technical standards and are ready to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You have very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
What we offer:
- A challenging, varied position with many exciting projects and tasks is waiting for you with the opportunity to implement your creative ideas
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work enable you to achieve an ideal work-life balance
- Flat hierarchies and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options are part of our corporate culture
- We provide individual further training of our employees according to their interests, skills, and knowledge
- Our office is located in the business zone of Zagreb with good public transport connections