House of Code is a subsidiary company of the online estate agency Immowelt AG. As an experienced and creative software development service provider, we are exclusively working on projects of its popular real-estate platform Immowelt.de and participating in projects within the AVIV group. The group is a part of Axel Springer SE, the largest European digital publishing house based in Germany, with numerous multimedia news brands (such as Bild, Die Welt, Business Insider) and more than 15,000 employees. Find more about us on: https://houseofcode.tech/.
We keep growing - that's why we are looking for talents who love their job and want to develop personally and professionally in a future-proof industry.
Work on the next generation of the successful immowelt platform has started. If you're keen to create something great and invest your experience and energy in the new immowelt, you've come to the right place. We are looking for motivated, experienced, and talented employees who believe in the opportunities offered by cloud computing, data science, and great apps.
In addition to exciting projects, you will find the opportunity to work internationally or to get to know other technologies. See also: https://stackshare.io/immowelt-group/immowelt-hamburg-gmbh.
Sounds interesting? Then you should read on and see if this position could be something for you.
What’s waiting for you:
- You are responsible for the development of new and existing high-quality and intuitive native apps in an agile environment
- You support the product owner and the user experience in the conception and specification of our Android apps, also in interaction with the backend functionalities and APIs of the immonet platform
- You can work autonomously
- You have the opportunity to support our agile teams creatively and competently
- At House of Code, you will find a variety of exciting technologies and you will be free to try out new technologies from our stack
What sets you apart:
- You have already gained extensive practical experience in programming for Android, especially Kotlin
- Continuous integration and test automation are part of your personal standard
- Your source code is always structured, understandable, and documented
- You have extensive knowledge of the mobile Internet and the associated technologies
- You are driven by the interest in the conception of apps and the desire to get actively involved in user experience topics
- Quality awareness and creativity form the basis for your projects
- You are a team player with good communication skills, you are open to change, and have the will to continuously optimize your performance
What we offer:
- Our committed teams work in an agile manner and develop innovative products
- Flat hierarchies and plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options are part of our culture
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work enable you to achieve an ideal work-life balance
- Modern workplace in the business zone of Zagreb with good public transport connections
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Professional development in cutting edge technologies
- Involvement in products of leading German companies
- Education, seminars, conferences
- Multisport card
- Breakfast, coffee, snacks, darts, table football, parking space